Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kelly Clarkson gets a Sprained Ankle


You would have to look close, but it's a fact that Kelly Clarkson sprained her ankle only moments before taking the stage for the taping of the VAS Celebrates Soul last night on VH1.  We have to give her props for putting on high heels and going on stage and performing.  It must have been very painful!
Here is Kelly in her own words:
Funny part of the evening is I twisted my ankle in a pair of heels right before the show started in a freakin' pot hole on the street!. Hurt like hell but still one of my favorite shows I’ve ever been a part of!”
Kelly, we hope you won't just follow R.I.C.E. (rest, ice, compression, elevation) and will give H.E.M. a try, so you can heal up the right way.  We know you don't want to have ankle pain the next time you perform!  We wish you the best!

1 comment:

  1. we hope you find a speedy recovery with your sprained ankle. Good luck on getting better.

    ReplyDelete